Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a
Business Intelligence, Infrastructure Manager (m/f)
responsible of producing BI solutions that enable insights driven decisions across the company. You will be an integral part of the Global BI team, working with business and technical teams to produce BI capabilities and solutions that meet or exceed the reporting and analytic needs of business functions across the company. As Business Intelligence, Infrastructure Manager you will champion new standards and design principles to continuously improve the effectiveness and usability of our BI platform as well as engage in efforts to advance the adoption of new BI solutions and features with end users.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 13 months, with the opportunity of extending to a permanent contract in the future.
- Identify, prioritize and drive projects for BI solutions from concept to user accessible capabilities in reporting and analysis.
- Gather and translate data and informational needs into business analysis and reporting requirements and technical specifications, understanding data and process workflow interdependencies. Produce functional and technical specifications, use cases, workflow/process diagrams as applicable.
- Provide BI expertise in the development of, and curating data models, dashboards, reports and interactive capabilities that comprise the BI ecosystem.
- Champion standardization, integration and pervasiveness of BI tools and processes. Gain consensus on KPIs and create globally standardized reports and visualizations.
- Provide training and support to business users, including user enablement resources and user/reference documentation to maximize adoption of BI tools.
- Partner with BI developers and data engineers to incorporate new data sources into the data warehouse and expose applicable attributes and metrics in Microstrategy and to be used in solutions that allow data to be analyzed and acted on.
- Participate in Global BI and Data Engineering joint governance and continuous improvement efforts in the infrastructure development lifecycle including development, test, data quality and deployment in line with Global BI hybrid agile practices.
- Bachelors in computer science, business analytics or related field and + 5 years relevant work building, deploying and supporting business intelligence capabilities. Analytical skills in one or more ecommerce areas preferred.
- The successful candidate for this role will be a data enthusiast interested in leveraging their business analysis expertise to create effective solutions that connects our users with information for decision making.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to align priorities and identify dependencies across the BI roadmap. Able to apply customer-centric consulting skills to engage with business at all levels to determine impactful business needs.
- Knowledgeable and able to deliver high quality, scalable BI solutions to complex business requirements, with a business user-centric approach.
- Solid project management experience in an agile BI environment. Prefer experience in multiple SDLC methodologies.
- +5 years development and working with users across multiple enterprise BI platforms. Experience developing BI solutions in a Microstrategy environment strongly preferred.
- Proficient in sql and hands on experience with large datasets and database management systems.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities with a focus on high impact business opportunities.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills. Strong English proficiency required in order to interact with teams globally.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge as Business Intelligence, Infrastructure Manager in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.