Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a
Senior Business Development Manager (m/f)
In this position you are responsible for developing and executing a brand-consistent business development strategy. Additionally, you will identify and deal with potential business partners who help us to grow our brand awareness among key target groups. The Senior Business Development Manager will be part of the French Marketing team and report into the Country Manager, Audible France.
- Identify potential business partners based on both our brand positioning and key target groups.
- Develop win-win-scenarios that are beneficial for both sides of the partnership. You will act as point of contact throughout the whole negotiation process, from initial talks and presentations down to preparing offers and project planning.
- Brief, amend and sign off contractual agreements and terms alongside the legal team.
- Track the performance of your deals on a daily basis. Deduct consequences on further action and continuously optimize the deal and campaign set up.
- Coordinate and align your activities with the French marketing and content team and the global BizDev team.
- Manage our Affiliate programs through Amazon Associates and the network Public Idées.
- Develop a network of key contacts in the media and retail industry.
- Successful track record of dealing and executing partnership deals in the past.
- Familiarity with the French media and retail industry and dispose of basic network.
- Excellent French rhetoric skills and you know how to sell a story. Your appearance is confident and you feel comfortable during presentations.
- You have an affinity with content; you like to read, listen, watch, etc. and think proactively on ways where partnerships can be beneficial.
- Excel proficiency and a capacity to quantify success.
- You are keen on challenges and results-driven.
- Fluency in both French and English.
- Degree Business Administration, Law or alike.
- You come along with five years of professional experience, mainly in Partnership Management and Business Development.
If you are looking for a new challenge as Senior Business Development Manager in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool