Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for a
Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for driving local (DACH) customer journey initiatives and feature launches to improve our key success factors, revenue and member growth. Your focus will be to develop a better understanding of our target audience’s needs and based on the insights, propose ways of improving our service. You are responsible for creating new initiatives to enhance the customer experience and for successfully bringing global initiatives to our customers.
You have the ability to think big and to deliver creative solutions based on user insights. You will be an important interface between different local teams in Berlin and the product teams in US.
- Identify and drive local projects to improve the user experience: Based on target group insights, you identify business opportunities, estimate business impact and resources needed and develop project proposals. Once approved, you develop and execute the go-to-market plan.
- Responsible for launching and establishing global initiatives: Most features and products are developed globally at Audible and you are responsible for their local performance. This includes identifying local needs, developing and executing a go-to-market plan and optimizing the performance of the feature.
- Initiate and conduct market and user research which helps us gain important insights about our target audience.
- You have at least three years’ experience of developing new features/products from a marketing perspective (define target group, business opportunity, product requirements, marketing message, go-to-market plan)
- Enhanced know-how in CMS and web-analytics tools on both desktop and mobile surfaces.
- Expertise in conducting research and turning insights into actions.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to identify the most useful insights in a large amount of data.
- You work very customer focused and are an advocate for the best user experience possible.
- Mother tongue is German but you are fluent in English.
- You work independently and take ownership for your projects.
- Skilled communicator who can communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
If you are looking for a new challenge as Product Marketing Manager in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool